Leukemia

I had my blood checked twice this week on Monday and Thursday and both times it was still good. So that was very good news to hear, they tell me if my hair is going to fall out it will start this Monday so this is going to be a long weekend. I did not get sick on the chemo so maybe the hair will stay. Have received a lot of cards and phone calls form family and friends, long time ones that you have not hear from in a while which is nice to me that they still consider me a friend. I have a lot of friends that have forms of cancer and are either going thru chemo or raidation or are all ready done so lots of support here. The Relay for Life is coming up and going to walk for that. have done it before for my sister who died of cancer and my mom they lite candles for both of them it was a very touching night. Well to bed a go have to work.

Debby

No comments: